Thermometers, Timers and pH
Fisher HealthCare supports you in every area of your facility. Browse through our portfolio of products and you'll be sure to find the right option for your clinic.
Fisher HealthCare offers a variety of thermometers and timers, helping you to get patients back on their feet sooner. When you partner with Fisher HealthCare you’ll find a wide range of products, offering solutions for any clinical application.
Fisher Scientific? Traceable? Digital Barometer
- Ideal for use in environments where there is a need to monitor conditions of environmental air parameters
- A four-line LCD continuously and simultaneously shows barometric pressure, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure trend and time
- MIN/MAX readings for barometric pressure, temperature and relative humidity are stored every hour for the last 24 hours and are available for recall at the touch of a button
Fisher Scientific? Traceable? Digital Hygrometer/Thermometer
- Shows humidity and temperature readings at a glance on 0.5 in. (1.2cm) LED.
- Displays 25 to 95% RH with accuracy of ±2% at mid-range and ±4% at ends of range; resolution is 1% RH
- Displays temperatures from 0° to 50°C and 32° to 122°F with 0.1° resolution
- Temperature accuracy: ±1.0°C from 0° to 40°C (±2°C otherwise); ±1.8°F from 32° to 104°F (±3.6°F otherwise)
Labconco? Moisture Monitor/Hygrometer
- Measures absolute moisture content in gas
- Detects levels from 0 to 10,000ppm (with three ranges of 0-100ppm, 100-1,000ppm, and 1,000-10,000ppm) with ±1 percent accuracy
- Consists of chemically inert ceramic technology moisture sensor, sampling block, digital display monitor, sampling pump, switching power supply and on/off switch
- For use with all glove boxes